OpenMarine

Full Version: BerryGPS-IMU compatibility with MacArthur HAT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read through the thread and did a search using BerryGPS as the search term and did not see any prior questions/discussions about using the BerryGPS-IMU with the MacArthur HAT.  I noted that various sensor inputs can be made through the I2C input to the MacArthur HAT.  

I have tinkered with the BerryGPS-IMU V3 and a Raspberry Pi 3B using the GPIO pins for power and data with the BerryGPS-IMU mounted on the Pi.  

I saw that the MacArthur HAT is stackable with some other HATs.  Can the BerryGPS-IMU V3 or V4 be stacked on the MacArthur HAT for power and direct input of its data?  

I am very much looking forward to purchasing a MacArthur HAT and building a navigation computer for my sailboat.  

Sailoog requested that I provide the BerryGPS-IMU V3 pinout.  My knowledge of electronics/coding is quite limited but here is a link to the quick start guide for the BerryGPS-IMU that includes information on both V3 and V4 with a schematic for the V4 version.  I hope it provides sufficient information.  https://ozzmaker.com/berrygps-berrygps-i...art-guide/

Many thanks.