OpenMarine

Full Version: dropdown box sizing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
getting the pi 4b 2gb ram ready to go on  the boat. trying to get as much ready before taking it to the boat. installed the current version 3.x 64x open plotter starting from the web yesterday.

a number of drop down boxes, in open plotter and opencpn do not go full size. see attachments. using a 7" monitor. SunFounder Raspberry Pi 4 Display Touchscreen 7 Inch HDMI 1024×600 USB IPS LCD Screen Display Monitor for Raspberry Pi 400 4 3 Model B, 2 Model B, and 1 Model B+, Windows Capacitive Touch Screen

opencpn the ocharts box will not show the bottom of the content, and thus cannot load ochart

grafana, influxdb the same. cannot set anything up.

tried different screen resolutions with no luck, except locking up the Pi, and having to reinstall on another chip.[attachment=2229][attachment=2230].

also, I2C, nothing shows in the 12c box. have a sparkfum atmospheric sensor attached to the i2c port, it's enabled in the Pi setting. last summer in ver 2.x it would show,but nothing i did would make it send data. there is a screenshot. (
SparkFun (PID 15440) Atmospheric Sensor Breakout - BME280 (Qwiic) )

any suggestions?

Thanks
Alan
You may have sorted this by now Alan but on the Influxdb page you show, I see the same but pressing the tab key after filling in the password then shows the remainder of the screen.

I'm not sure what you mean about the "ocharts box", what is that?
For touchscreens use opencpn from flatpak as it is recommended in the opencpn installer.