OpenMarine
Notifications - Printable Version

+- OpenMarine (https://forum.openmarine.net)
+-- Forum: OpenPlotter (https://forum.openmarine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: How do I...? (https://forum.openmarine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Notifications (/showthread.php?tid=5376)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Notifications - Antoine - 2024-05-09

hi there,
i am new on this forum. i had the same problem with the pop up notifications. I found that removing baseDeltas.json (where data of the vessel are stored) from .sinalk directory, I had the popup. Then i found that when leaving MMSI number in blank in the vessel data settings, the pop up notifications are working.... Any idea?

RE: Notifications - Sailoog - 2024-05-09

Great! That has given me the necessary clue, now I will be able to reproduce the error and fix it. Thank you.

RE: Notifications - Lazzz - 2024-05-10

I deleted all the info, including the MMSI, in the vessel data settings and it made no difference.

RE: Notifications - Sailoog - 2024-05-10

Fixed in openplotter-notifications v4.1.7

Please update and test.

Thank you both for your help. It was a very hidden bug.

There are no docs for the openplotter notifications app yet, so do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

RE: Notifications - Lazzz - 2024-05-11

(2024-05-10, 06:22 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Fixed in openplotter-notifications v4.1.7

Please update and test.

Thank you both for your help. It was a very hidden bug.

There are no docs for the openplotter notifications app yet, so do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Yes!!!

I'm getting notification pop-up & all is working from the GPIO Digital App as it should. Smile

You are worth more money Sailoog!!!!!

I also get a pop-up from the Notifications Send App when I activate the "Play" button but not when the GPIO pin is activated - but there is already a pop-up there, from the GPIO App, so this is probably how it should be??

I did have a "play" in the Actions tab, but I'll need more educating on that one!!

RE: Notifications - Antoine - 2024-05-11

where do i find update 4.1.7 ?
i am still in settings 3.6.6 and notifications 3.2.2 . Am I missing something?
Perhaps i have to install openplotter 4? i have 2 pi 4+ one on the boat and one in lab for testing and "understanding"
will op4 work?
Thank you for your help

RE: Notifications - Antoine - 2024-05-11

sorry for my post! 
I have found op4 and I'm installing it.

RE: Notifications - Sailoog - 2024-05-13

You will receive pop-ups as long as "Visual" is set to the notification.

RE: Notifications - Sailoog - 2024-05-13

We will port this fix to op3 if there is demand but the logic step is updating to op4

RE: Notifications - SoakinJoe - 2024-06-10

I started getting multiple notifications when the engines were running. Without engines all was OK. There were so many the RPi locked up.

I uninstalled the notifications app and rebooted. Now all is OK, but obviously no notifications.

Running RPi 5, Macarthur HAT, OP4 (latest download)

Any ideas?