This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible pin conflict - Not tested yet
My board arrived today and to say I'm excited is a bit of an understatement. I have got it connected to Pi3 just so I could fire it up.

I will take it to the boat shortly and do some testing, but one thing I was thinking about is pin conflicts with the Argon One case. From what i can see, Pins 7 & 8 are the two that could conflict, i'm just trying to find out what they do on the Argon board and if they can be disabled. The fan is I2C, so that's not an issue, im wondering if its IR or something similar.

I guess if that port isn't used on the MacArthur HAT we should be good, and the hat is physically wired to that port? Time will tell, but super excited to test.

This is what the Argon uses.
[Image: EAB6-E9-CF-0-D56-490-E-8-E62-A3-F4-BFFFE717.png]

Messages In This Thread
Possible pin conflict - Not tested yet - by Boatingbaileys - 2023-04-14, 05:11 PM