This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to reach Grafana dashboard?
I have a somewhat similar problem. Cannot find a grafana dashboard or webapp
i dashboards  grafana server did not show autostart under processes.
as per suggestions in the above thread, I uninstalled influx db, grafana, node red. then reinstalled.
now under apps, instrument panel, sail gauge, node red dashboard, influxdb/chronografa/kapacitor/grafana show installed.

I cannot find a grafana dashboard.
if I start the node red app in signalK i get an error  Cannot Get /redAdmin.
if I start the signalk webapp, get localhost:3000 says error bounds are not valid.

if I open the instruments and sailguage webapps, they work perfectly.

have searched in file manager for anything with a file name resembling Influx (Inf* search term) and cannot find a data base. so not sure its created. but the influxdb writer shows start when i log into signalk.  node red her shows failed to start.

in the open plotter documentation, unless i missed it, I don't see anything on how to start the grafana app.

the nema 2000 network has gps signals, weather, depth, water temps on it, and all show in the instrument panel web app. and go to opencpn on the laptop through the ethernet port.

This happens on both a Rasp pi 3b, and 4b, using the noobs available in mid July, last week ( Pi4) and updated. both are running in a Raspberry pi 7 inch screen and case.

would also like to route the data to an usb drive.

obviously, I have missed something.
can someone point me in the right direction with this?

Thank you.
Alan

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to reach Grafana dashboard? - by Sailoog - 2020-06-02, 07:26 PM
RE: How to reach Grafana dashboard? - by dione - 2020-06-02, 08:50 PM
RE: How to reach Grafana dashboard? - by amckeown - 2020-08-18, 04:47 PM
RE: How to reach Grafana dashboard? - by PaddyB - 2020-08-19, 10:10 AM
RE: How to reach Grafana dashboard? - by amckeown - 2020-08-19, 05:26 PM
RE: How to reach Grafana dashboard? - by PaddyB - 2020-08-19, 06:45 PM
RE: How to reach Grafana dashboard? - by amckeown - 2020-08-20, 02:38 AM
RE: How to reach Grafana dashboard? - by amckeown - 2020-08-20, 04:31 PM