This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote LCD Nokia5510/JLX12864 with ESP32
Ok. Now i know whats going on. 

From version 1.15 and After the micropython port for esp32 changed to Cmake. Esp-idf after version 4 also.

https://forum.micropython.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9820

You have made this project in the previous versions. Therefore you have a huge ports/esp32/Makefile. The nowadays cmake version Makefile is no more than 50 lines. Try to Download the latest micropython and compile your module. You will see my errors. 

The fork of micropython you have on your account on github is MicroPython v1.15-140-g3b950ed29. Exactly after the changes  Big Grin

I will try the micropython 1.14 with the corespondig esp-idf and report back. 

We are getting there....We are getting there....

Greetings from Greece

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remote LCD Nokia5510/JLX12864 with ESP32 - by kagouraki - 2022-01-13, 09:58 PM