This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pypilot Re-install Not working
[attachment=1709 Wrote:seandepagnier pid='21884' dateline='1644521970']There never was any GUI from the main pypilot service.   There are additional clients such as pypilot_client pypilot_control etc...  that can be run locally or remotely.

What do you mean "it uninstalls pypilot from openplotter" ?

If I install pypilot in openplotter from the settings menu, to have the openplotter "pypilot interface", when I do the update from https://github.com/pypilot/pypilot, it removes the Openplotter (Pypilot Interface App).  On my previous install, this wasn't the case, and I could run the autopilot via the web app interface. Thanks in advance for your help.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Pypilot Re-install Not working - by esm - 2022-02-07, 10:29 PM
RE: Pypilot Re-install Not working - by esm - 2022-02-09, 09:40 PM
RE: Pypilot Re-install Not working - by esm - 2022-02-10, 05:20 PM
RE: Pypilot Re-install Not working - by esm - 2022-02-10, 09:23 PM
RE: Pypilot Re-install Not working - by esm - 2022-02-12, 12:56 AM