This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OpenPlotter 3 roadmap
openplotter-rtl_ais.service is created when you select AIS from SDR tools and click edit. After saving, this service is created using the settings provided. You need at least 1 SDR device to be connected to do this.
Thanks. I thought I'd done all that, but clearly I didn't.

Process is running now.
Hummm, not seeing any incoming data, but I can see the signals on CubicSDR.
calibration?
Yes, definitely calibrated. I'll give it another shot.
Hi!!

Since last update (I2C sensors 3.3.5-beta) Air temperature and barometric pressure are not shown in OpenCPN dashboard.

Working fine until the update...

Regards

Update

No data from sensors in Signal K (BMP3xx & HTU21D)

Solution

I just edited each sensor and  exit with ok and the scale factor decimals  updated by itself and working again...
In OP3 the Moitessier update has disappeared. Rooco does not answer, is it to be thrown away? It would be a nice rip -off ...

Cool Huh

In OP3 e' sparito l'aggiornamento di Moitessier. Rooco non risponde, e' da buttare? Sarebbe una bella fregatura...
(2022-11-26, 05:27 PM)hrios Wrote: Hi!!

Since last update (I2C sensors 3.3.5-beta) Air temperature and barometric pressure are not shown in OpenCPN dashboard.

Working fine until the update...

Regards

Update

No data from sensors in Signal K (BMP3xx & HTU21D)

Solution

I just edited each sensor and  exit with ok and the scale factor decimals  updated by itself and working again...

Yes, after adding the new "scaling factor" field, all configured sensors will fail until they are edited and this value is created with default values. New sensors will work without problem.
(2022-11-27, 12:20 PM)we will discuss a suitable solution. Wrote: In OP3 the Moitessier update has disappeared. Rooco does not answer, is it to be thrown away? It would be a nice rip -off ...

Cool Huh

In OP3 e' sparito l'aggiornamento di Moitessier. Rooco non risponde, e' da buttare? Sarebbe una bella fregatura...

They finally answered: "we will discuss a suitable solution" a week ago but honestly I do not expect a fast solution.

Since they do not build drivers anymore, I have proposed one last and final driver to them to update the firmware and remove the driver requirement so we can use our Moitessier HATs reading directly from SPI, but still no response.

Leaving hundreds of users with a bricked board is unacceptable, we will find a solution whatever it is.
(2022-11-27, 12:39 PM)Sailoog Wrote:
(2022-11-27, 12:20 PM)we will discuss a suitable solution. Wrote: In OP3 the Moitessier update has disappeared. Rooco does not answer, is it to be thrown away? It would be a nice rip -off ...

Cool Huh

They finally answered: "we will discuss a suitable solution" a week ago but honestly I do not expect a fast solution.

Since they do not build drivers anymore, I have proposed one last and final driver to them to update the firmware and remove the driver requirement so we can use our Moitessier HATs reading directly from SPI, but still no response.

Leaving hundreds of users with a bricked board is unacceptable, we will find a solution whatever it is.

Ok, thanks Sailoog, we'll wait and in any case good work and good wind, always!