This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Pi5 - download
Photo 
[attachment=3008]
Hi I'm fairly new to open plotter had it on my pc for some years and now trying to get it to work on a Pi5 since my old RM C80 broke down, but I can not get it to download.
I installed Rasp imager on the pc / OK
I downloaded the zipped files / OK

I started Imager as instructions and after a few seconds I got the following message.

// Roland S ( sweden )

[attachment=3008]

Attached Files Image(s)

(2024-08-07, 05:51 PM)Roland Wrote: Hi I'm fairly new to open plotter had it on my pc for some years and now trying to get it to work on a Pi5 since my old RM C80 broke down, but I can not get it to download.

I started Imager as instructions and after a few seconds I got the following message.

// Roland S ( sweden )

I did some reading and will try exFat format to the sd card. (128Gb) // R 

(2024-08-07, 10:45 PM)Roland Wrote:
(2024-08-07, 05:51 PM)Roland Wrote: Hi I'm fairly new to open plotter had it on my pc for some years and now trying to get it to work on a Pi5 since my old RM C80 broke down, but I can not get it to download.

// Roland S ( sweden )

I did some reading and will try exFat format to the sd card. (128Gb) // R 

Hi I started over from scratch,
New installation of OS 64 to SD card installed on Pi5 and auto updated - upp and running // Check
used pri imager to select and install openplotter as per isntructions directly to ssd card // check
Rpi says remove ssd card which I didnt do its Nmve Base primoroni ??
ssd card is no longer reacheable ??
did a reboot NO ssd card NO openplotter??

Wonder what I do wrong
Setup to copy sd card to ssd and that will erase everything on the ssd so I stopped??
Im not a programmer but used computers since mid 80s so Im for the moment lost??

// issue solved, little important thing to remove sd card  before startup and OP is up and running from ssd // R