This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Openplotter 2 (latest) NMEA out Woes
Hi
You describe a setup that should work I think. I use port 10110 for both in and out (tcp and udp) but as you see the sentences in SK that should be fine. 
I think I had to enable plug-in SignalK to nmea0183 and activate the sentences I need to make it work but that shouldn’t be necessary. 
I can't upload any images right now I'm afraid. I have a very bad internet connection in this little windy harbour...
If you use "APREPEAT" as the id for your output, remember to insert that in output event fields in both 0183-to-0183 plug-in and the SK connection.
Hope this helps!
Pär W

Messages In This Thread
RE: Openplotter 2 (latest) NMEA out Woes - by Celestine - 2020-07-05, 02:24 PM
Openplotter 2 (latest) NMEA out Woes - by tkurki - 2020-07-06, 01:37 PM