This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pypilot hat LCD meanings
Hi all

still working on my pypilot
I have an rpi 4 with pypilot hat,  OP3.

all is quite ok even if I did not do all the calibrations and config to use it in real navigation.

just realized the CGWT recently and wonder the meanings.

if you can tell me or lead to some posts/documentation I would be very thankfull

regards

Attached Files Image(s)

Good morning,
You also need a motor controller with an arduino which must communicate with the pi.
You can find three models in the store depending on the maximum motor power (7A, 15A and 30A)
(2024-02-16, 04:09 PM)Jean-Marc Douroux Wrote: Good morning,
You also need a motor controller with an arduino which must communicate with the pi.
You can find three models in the store depending on the maximum motor power (7A, 15A and 30A)

Hello,

yes I now, 
I do have a motor controller, it is just not connected at the moment off the photo
Those letters show available modes. Compass, GPS, Wind, True Wind.
that make sense
and if "C" is blinking ?
Hello everyone,
What does "Pdc" mean at the bottom left of the LCD?
it is displaying the current profile