This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion for updated install pkg
(2017-10-18, 04:42 PM)Sailoog Wrote: The problem here is that we need to modify some files and parameters of the system, not just installing dependencies to build openplotter.

The NOOBS version of OP 0.10.0 does not work for disk/usb installation but latest ones do. I think NOOBS is the best way of distributing OP but we will try to built an img file too for next version (stretch).

Anyway I have never used pkg, have you? any test with OP?

I can make you a contact to ward mundy usa to bring you the secrets... his incredible pbx is running on everything that smells like linux... its similar how you work... 
It have mainly nothing to do with marine buts my way i set up every linux... because of their robustness... and their 8 layers security hardness. After this i install than the things i need by hand...  Its also a way i thing about... To install openplotter on a main system, must not be a raspberry... and there i need the GPIOs can be installed on a low cost raspberry or my old lovely beaglebone black. That way i can run Openplotter on a virtual machine... so my idea for the next years... Smile

I did register for my Grundel approx 300 Phone numbers with google and this way every guest or passenger can phone international for free also are enough mobile and fax numbers reserved. Do not wonder, have special ideas with so much numbers...

Anyways it will be nice after there is stability, to install Openplotter with a script on top of an existing system.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion for updated install pkg - by tocan - 2017-10-18, 10:13 AM
RE: Suggestion for updated install pkg - by tocan - 2017-10-19, 08:01 AM
RE: Suggestion for updated install pkg - by tocan - 2017-10-19, 02:01 PM
RE: Suggestion for updated install pkg - by monos - 2017-10-24, 01:09 PM
RE: Suggestion for updated install pkg - by tocan - 2017-10-24, 02:39 PM
RE: Suggestion for updated install pkg - by monos - 2017-10-24, 05:26 PM
RE: Suggestion for updated install pkg - by tocan - 2017-10-24, 05:51 PM
RE: Suggestion for updated install pkg - by monos - 2017-10-24, 06:29 PM
RE: Suggestion for updated install pkg - by monos - 2017-10-24, 06:18 PM
RE: Suggestion for updated install pkg - by tocan - 2017-10-24, 10:43 PM
RE: Suggestion for updated install pkg - by tocan - 2017-10-27, 12:59 PM