OpenMarine

Full Version: [SOLVED] V1 BUGs WiFi and actions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, I started testing OP V 1.0.0. I have noticed the following things so far. 

1. WIFI access does not work as it should. OP is set correctly e.g. AP / Client but no network is found. A network is found if you choose the setting with bridge. Once connected, you can restore the setting to AP / Client and the selected network will be found and automatically connected. 

2. Actions are apparently not executed. Messages are not displayed. If you choose the date display you can enter a date but do not accept it. Press OK does not work.

Greetings Jürgen
1) it takes some time to set the AP/client. Please remove your saved network and try again waiting a litle.
2) Yes, actions are broken Sad we will fix it on next update

Thanks for testing
Hello sailoog,

I like to test.

The problem with the AP is with a new/fresh surgery.

Networks weren't found until I switched to Bridge once.

after logging into the WLAN, it was also recognized and connected without a bridge.

Greetings Jürgen
Both issues should be solved in OP v1.0.1, please test and reopen this issue if necessary. Thanks!
(2018-06-18, 11:09 AM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]Beide Probleme sollten in OP v1.0.1 gelöst werden, bitte testen und öffnen Sie das Problem falls nötig. Vielen Dank!

Smile
I didn't know I could speak german so well Smile
I sent you a PN.