This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motordriver high corrent
My Situation:
I have to drive a brushed motor reversible hydraulic pump (Simrad rpu300- 24 V) with max power consumption of 12 A.
Is there any way to drive this pump with pypilot what motor driver could i use and what motor.ino would work with this driver.
I would be very glad if somebody could give me a hint how to go on.

Best regards
fritz
I had the same problem and I've adapted the arduino slightly to drive a Deventech MD03 that I already had, the D6 pin on the arduino needs to be pulled to +v to do this.
Only thing is you've posted this in the 'for sale'....but you're doing better than me because I can't seem to start a new thread at all!!
(2023-12-28, 06:48 PM)Kennyboy Wrote: I had the same problem and I've adapted the arduino slightly to drive a Deventech MD03 that I already had, the D6 pin on the arduino needs to be pulled to +v to do this.
Only thing is you've posted this in the 'for sale'....but you're doing better than me because I can't seem to start a new thread at all!!

Thank you for your replay. If I understand you good I have just to pull up D6 (over maybe a 10 K resistor) to v+?
That´s th RC-PWM mode.
I noticed it that my Thread is in the wrong directory but I´m unable to undo it. 
For opening a Thread: Go to pipilot -Genal Discussion. On top and button right ther is the button fo New Thread.
Than go down completly and yo will see: Post Thread.